Communication with your stakeholders is an essential part of your business. But, communication isn't just broadcasting advertising messages out to your clients and potential clients. Total communication involves keeping your stakeholders up to date with events, products, changes and any information that would be relevant to them about your business. A key component is that you are adding value with each communication you send out, and the best way to do that is to make sure that you listen to what your customers, staff and suppliers need.
We help you communicate your message through a variety of content methods, such as newsletters, case studies, by-lined articles, blog content and more.
We can help you:
- design and set-up professional and stylish newsletters
- create regular content to send to your database
- interview your clients and create compelling case studies that share your story and theirs
- help to establish your expert status within your industry through writing by-lined articles for publication online and in print
- organise online surveys, feedback forms, focus group and customer research
- help you interpret feedback into useful information and realign your messages, products and services
We have worked with Alla at Vald’Arno shoes for several years, producing a regular newsletter to keep her customers informed of new arrivals, sales and events.
Throughout this time we have trialled several different versions of the newsletter and measured the response, both in feedback from her customers and how that translates into visits to her store.
I no longer have to spend hours thinking what I'm going to write to my customers regarding new shipments or sale promotions. The team at Underground Communications put together a concise, breezy and informative newsletter with accompanying photos and promotions. And the most important part of all of this is the postive feedback I get from my customers, they love the fact that I keep them up to date, whether it's new season stock or sale promotion. Alla Brusentsev, Owner, Vald'Arno Boutique