Communication with your stakeholders is an essential part of your business. But, communication is more than just broadcasting advertising messages out to your clients and potential clients. Total communication involves keeping your stakeholders up to date with events, products, changes and any information that would be relevant to them about your business. A key component is that you are adding value with each communication you send out, and the best way to do that is to make sure that you listen to what your customers, staff and suppliers need.
We help you communicate your message through a variety of content methods, such as newsletters, case studies, by-lined articles, blog content, website content and more. Our key to success is to create a strategic approach to your communications that is aligned with your business goals and activities and provides a holistic, big-picture and integrated solution.
We can help you:
- design, write and set-up professional newsletters
- create regular content to send to your database
- interview your clients and create compelling case studies that share your story and theirs
- help to establish your expert status within your industry through writing by-lined articles for publication online and in print
- provide social media content and planning to align with your overall communication strategy
- organise online surveys, feedback forms, focus groups and customer/industry research
- help you interpret feedback into useful information and realign your messages, products and services
We have worked with Underground Communications on several case study projects. We need our case studies to incorporate several elements:
- what the owners of the projects expect
- how the architects have addressed it
- which challenges the architects, builders and contractors may have met and
- how our products have helped them solving these challenges
We usually have very little space available to achieve this and want it to be reasonably entertaining but technically accurate. Karen has helped us to create meaningful and sharp content for a number of case studies, while remaining true to the various sources she has gathered the related information from. We have been impressed by the diligent and quality service of Karen and the Underground team and are very satisfied with our ongoing collaboration.
Christian Erlenwein, Senior Product Manager
I no longer have to spend hours thinking what I'm going to write to my customers regarding new shipments or sale promotions. The team at Underground Communications put together a concise, breezy and informative newsletter with accompanying photos and promotions.
And the most important part of all of this is the postive feedback I get from my customers, they love the fact that I keep them up to date, whether it's new season stock or sale promotion.
Alla Brusentsev, Owner